Victa CinemaVenue Hire
Hire the Victa Cinema
The Victa Cinema is available for hire as a venue for all types of events, from conferences, fundraiser screenings to private screenings, live music or comedy. All day hires available on Mondays and Tuesdays outside of school holidays, plus short hires available all other days by negotiation.
Both auditoriums are equipped with digital projectors with the ability to project from any device with a HDMI port, offering the perfect opportunity to present anything you desire on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does venue hire cost?
- The basic hire fee is $400 for a minimum of 3 hours. Each additional 30 minute block is charged at a rate of $80. Day rates are available on Monday and Tuesday.
WHAT IS THE AUDITORIUM CAPACITY?
- Each auditorium has a full capacity of 240 seats. Please check with the cinema to confirm adjusted capacity due to any restrictions that may be in place.
Can we serve alcohol at our event?
The cinema is not a licensed venue. If you would like to serve alcohol at your event you will need to apply for a short-term liquor licence. Visit the SA Gov website for more details and to apply.
Are you able to offer catering?
- We do not offer or have the ability to cater events, but you are more than welcome to cater yourselves or hire in someone to cater for you. If providing a supper/tea or coffee at your event we have a hot water urn and trestle tables available for you to use. We’re also more than happy to have the candy bar open for your event, just let us know prior.
What is included in the venue hire?
- Hire includes one auditorium (usually the ground floor cinema) and an operator. Additional staff if required may be charged at an hourly rate. We also have some equipment that is included in the hire, such as microphones, PA system (for presentation and live music), presentation remote, DVD/BluRay player. Please get in touch for a full list of available equipment.
How does a fundraiser screening work?
- Fundraiser screenings are a great, fun way to raise funds for your community group, sports club or charity. The cost is simple, we provide the film for you and charge you $10.50 per ticket. You can sell your ticket for any amount over that, and keep the difference for your cause. For example a $20 ticket would be split $9.50 to your cause and $10.50 to the cinema. You can also have a raffle and door prizes to raise extra money.
Is there a minimum number of tickets required for a fundraiser?
- Yes, we require a minimum of 50 tickets to be sold for a fundraiser to go ahead. It is your responsibility to market the event, sell the tickets and ensure your event is a success.