Victa CinemaTerms and Conditions
Victa Cinemas Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
Victa Cinema ticket sales terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Tickets holders enter the venue (cinema auditoriums) at their own risk.
2. No unauthorised cameras, audio and video recorders allowed in the cinema auditoriums. Use of such devices will result in immediate removal from the session. Violators will be prosecuted under Australian copyright law and fines of up to $60,000 may apply.
3. Management reserves the right of admission.
4. Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing.
5. Large bags or backpacks are NOT allowed into the auditorium
6. You acknowledge the Cinemas right to enforce film classification requirements set by the Australian Classification Board and you will not purchase tickets that you (and any persons on whose behalf you purchase tickets) are not legally entitled to see, for instance, if you are under 15 you cannot purchase and use tickets for a film classified MA15+.
7. The Company reserves the right to insist that you provide suitable identification depending on a film’s classification. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulation of the venue and presenter. Full details are available from the venue box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or event partner to eject you from the venue.
8. All tickets sold by the venue are sold subject to the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
9. Terms and conditions for booking and collection of tickets include the following:
- Internet ticket purchases attract a transaction fee per ticket.
10. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
11. Victa Cinemas accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Ticket Refunds
All transactions are final.
There will be no refunds on completed bookings unless the screening/performance is cancelled. There will be no refunds provided for tickets downgraded to a screening/performance or concession type of lesser value.
13. Concession Policy
Proof of eligibility of concession must be presented to the box office staff upon collection of tickets. Concession availability is at the discretion of the. All available concessions can be purchased via the internet or in person.
Unless otherwise stated concessions apply as follows:
· child concessions are available to patrons aged 14 years and under,
· senior discounts apply only to holders of SA Seniors Cards, and
· student discounts apply only to full time students
· pension concession apply to holders of a pensioner or health care card
For sessions where family tickets are available, they may be purchased to cover entry for two adults and two children, where the children are of an age eligible for the child’s rate.
14. Infants Policy
Everyone attending a paid screening/performance at the venue, including children, must hold a valid ticket for that screening/performance except babies in arms. A baby in arms is considered to be a baby aged 24 months or under unless specified otherwise by the Venue Manager or Show Promoter. The baby or infant held in the arms of the patron must remain in their parent’s arms at all times.
15. Accessible Seating
If you have specific seating needs, please contact the box office to discuss your seating arrangements with our staff.
16. Lost or Stolen Tickets
Please report lost or stolen tickets to the box office as soon as possible. Duplicate tickets will only be issued up to half an hour to the screening/performance from the box office and a transaction fee per ticket may apply.
17. Strobe Lighting
Some films/ performances contain strobe lighting. Please enquire at the box office for queries on individual films/performances.
18. Your purchase of any product or service on this Site forms a legally binding agreement between you and Victa Cinemas (ABN 87 414 752 632) (the Company) on these Conditions of Sale. You also agree to be liable for any breaches of the Conditions of Sale by individuals using products or services purchased by you on this Site. Children under the age of 16 must obtain the permission and assistance of their parent or guardian to purchase any product or service from this Site.
‘Friends of Victa Cinema’ Loyalty Terms & Condition
/event and Introduction
1.1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your participation in the Friends of Victa Cinema Loyalty Club (“Club”). By joining the Club, you agree to comply with these Terms and any additional rules or guidelines that may be communicated to you from time to time.
2.1. Club membership is open to individuals aged 16 and above who are residents of Australia.
2.2. All pricing is subject to chance at any time without notice.
2.3. Membership is $10 and non-transferable or refundable.
2.4. Membership is renewed after a period of 12 months. Renewal fee is $10.
2.5. You can join the Club by completing the membership registration process available at www.loyalty.victacinemas.com.au or through other designated channels.
2.6. Lost membership cards will be replaced at the cost of $5.
Earning Points and Discounts
3.1. Members can earn loyalty points (“Points”) for eligible transactions, such as ticket purchases, concession purchases, or other eligible activities as determined by Victa Cinema.
3.2. The rate at which Points are earned, the eligible transactions, and any associated restrictions will be determined by Victa Cinema and may be modified from time to time.
3.3. Points may not be earned on certain excluded items or services, including but not limited to gift card/voucher purchases, private screenings, Coffee Sessions or other non-eligible activities specified by Victa Cinema.
3.4. Members discount not available for Event, Flash Back Friday and Coffee Session screenings.
3.5. Surcharge applies for 3D sessions and online bookings.
3.6. Maximum 1 tickets at membership price per movie session.
3.7. Valid at standard screenings only.
3.8. Does not guarantee or reserve a seat. Seating subject to availability.
Redemption of Points
4.1. Accumulated Points can be redeemed for rewards, such as free tickets, concession items, or other benefits as determined by Victa Cinema.
4.2. The redemption process, eligible rewards, and any associated restrictions will be determined by Victa Cinema and may be modified from time to time.
4.3. Points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no monetary value.
Communication and Privacy
5.1. By joining the Club, you agree to receive communication from Victa Cinema related to the Club, including promotional offers, updates, and other relevant information.
Modification and Termination
6.1. Victa Cinema reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Club, including these Terms, at any time and for any reason.
6.2. Victa Cinema may, at its discretion, cancel or suspend your membership and/or revoke your Points or rewards if you violate these Terms or engage in fraudulent or abusive behavior.
Limitation of Liability
7.1. Victa Cinema shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other damages arising out of or in connection with the Club, including but not limited to the use or inability to use the Points or rewards.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8.1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.